Skip to main content
How to Post a Property Listing
- First create an account or login to Vermont Land Link as a Property Lister. When you register your property, you will fill out a form that guides you through listing the land and available features such as water sources, infrastructure and equipment. Please read through this Posting Guide on what to include in order to write a high quality posting for farm seekers.
- The information you provide will be published on Vermont Land Link within a few days. The website administrator approves all postings to guard against spam.
- Your posting will remain listed for  days. You will receive an automated notification when it is about to expire. You will then have the option to renew the posting.
- You may revise or delete the posting at any time by logging into your account.
- Farm seekers are able to search the postings based on the information you provide so please be as thorough as possible.
- Only farm seekers who are logged into Vermont Land Link will be able to contact you.