This is how Vermont Land Link works:
1. After creating an online account with Vermont Land Link, you fill out our Property or Farmer Profile posting form.
2. The information you provide will be posted on Vermont Land Link within a few days. The website administrator approves all postings to guard against spam.
3. Your posting will remain on the site for  days. You will receive an automated notification when it is about to expire. You will have the option to renew the posting.
4. You may revise or delete the posting at any time by logging into your account and choosing to delete the posting.
5. Seekers are able to search the postings based on the information you provide.
6. Only seekers who are logged into the site will be able to contact you.